From my experience I love it!!! I’ve never danced before and they had made sure I understood everything I was learning stuff the first day they have amazing teachers and are so nice and welcoming!!! They had worked with me!!! Especially My teacher Brittany she has made sure I understood and made sure it was at my level! They have been amazing and have taught me so much! I hope I grow there and learn as much as possible!!! I love dancing and more than likely always will because of them!!!
CALL TO REGISTER FOR SUMMER 2018
- Informational Parent Meeting — Sat. April 7, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- The Dance Academy Soft Launch Open house cocktail party and informal performance — Sat. May 5th, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- TDA COMPANIES — Fri. June 8th
- 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM — Ages 7-9
- 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM — Ages 10-12
- 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM — Ages 13 -18
- REALM Hip Hop Companies — Fri. June 8th
- Proteges — 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM — Ages 9-12
- Elite — 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM — Ages 12-18
- Ballet Academy North Companies — Sat. June 9th
- 2nd Company — 9:30 AM -10:30 AM — Ages 7-12
- Apprentices and 1st Company — 11:00 AM – 12:45 PM — Ages 11-18
- 20th Anniversary Star Dancers Spring Show — June 12th, 6:30 PM at RRISD Performing Arts Center
- Studio Closed — June 13th – 17th
- Sleeping Beauty Camp — June 18th- 21st (Monday – Thursday) 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Summer Intensives (no evening classes during these times)
- Ballet Academy North Intensive *required for Company members —June 18th – June 23rd
- Mini Level Elevate Camp — June 25th -28th (Monday – Thursday) 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- The Dance Academy Elevate Intensive *required for Company members —June 25th – 29th
- July 1st – 7th — Studio Closed
- TRIPLE Threat Dance Camp —July 16th – 19th
- Drill Team Prep and Mock Audition —July 21st
- 5 week Evening summer session —July 9th – August 11th ( Class offerings are less during summer months due to families traveling and most of our ballet company dancers are training at outside intensives this summer) Full offerings pick back up in the fall session starting Sept. 4th.
- August 13th – 31st — NO regular evening classes- only class and Choreography/ rehearsal for company members
- Fall session begins — Tues. Sept. 4th
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR STUDIO!
Great staff and atmosphere. They work hard to teach dance and good social skills.
Love love love this place ❤ great with my girls and definitely bringing her back.
If you are needing additional information with our studio classes, teams or in general please contact below or complete the form and we will follow-up as soon as possible.